Program > Speaker Guides
Welcome To the 1st Asian Conference on Ergonomics and Design 2014
Wednesday, May 21 ? Saturday, 24 2014, Ramada Plaza Hotel Jeju, South Korea
- 1. Determine Your Audio-Visual Needs
- Each meeting room comes equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers in the meeting rooms are being provided to Windows-based PC users. The PC will be configured with Windows Operating System. Please bring your presentation files in thumb drives only. For MAC-laptop users, please bring your own VGA adapter cable.
- 2. Prepare Your Presentation
- Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time allotted, each oral presentation is limited to 15 minutes (including Q&A). You are kindly requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts. Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission.
- 3. Create a Backup Copy of Your Presentation
- 3. Create a Backup Copy of Your Presentation We recommend that you bring at least 2 copies of your presentation to the meeting for backup purposes. Only thumb drives are acceptable.
- 4. Give Your Presentation
- Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and a changeover to the next speaker. Session Chairs will hold you to the allotted time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule. At the end of the meeting, all presentation files uploaded on the provided computers will be deleted.
- Poster sessions will be located at conference lobby. Your assigned poster board will be marked with your Paper ID. Please feel free to approach the help desk for assistance. Please note that poster session include the coffee break time, to maximize viewing time for the participant Presenters are recommended to stay at the posters area during coffee breaks.
- 1. Poster Display and Viewing
- Poster Session I : 22 May 13:30~15:30
- Poster Session II : 22 May 15:30~17:30
- Poster Session III : 23 May 08:30~10:30
- Poster Session IV : 23 May 13:30~15:30
- Poster Session V : 23 May 15:30~17:30
- 2. Prepare Your Poster
- Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission. Vertical/Portrait format in A1 size is suggested.
A1 Size Poster Measures: 594mm width x 841mm height.
- Place your Paper Title, Paper Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily.
- Highlight the Authors’ names, e-mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
- A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested (but not expert) audience. You may wish to structure your poster by including the background of your research followed by results and conclusions.
- 3. Set Up your Poster
- Your poster presentation time is as shown in the session schedule and the poster must be set up at least 10 to 30 minutes before your presentation.
- Interactive forum is scheduled and presenters are required to be at their posters during poster viewing times.
- Adhesive tapes and scissors are available at the Poster Help Desk, nearby the poster boards. If you have special needs for your poster presentation, please bring those supplies with you to the meeting.
- 4. Remove Your Poster
- Posters must be removed immediately after the end of the scheduled presentation session. ACED2014 will not be
- responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the end of the session.